Â Â Be Part of Our Growing TeamÂ
Â Â LocksmithÂ Service Technician
Train to becomeÂ
These courses provide a starting point for newcomers and beginners to the industry through to existing locksmiths who want to learn new skills or update their knowledge. At memberâs request, specialist training may also be arranged.
Â Â Call now
Now Hiring Motivated Mobile Locksmith Technicians employment We are searching for highly motivated mobile security Techs that want to make Starting Salary 10,000 or more PER! Month with Service Commission.Â With Experience at any locksmith company We are eagerly looking for Technicians
The applicant must be, Any of this Following Skills
Master Keying System
Proficient with, Transponder Immobilizer
Strong sales and verbal skills 3.
Hard worker able to work long hours 8.
Have a valid Driver’s license
We are a busy Locksmith company
We look forward to having you work with us.
Position SummaryÂ Installs, maintains, and repairs locks, key systems, and door hardware for a specified operating component
- Installs, services, and repairs various types of locks and security devices.
- Installs and repairs door hardware and hydraulic closing fixtures.
- Disassembles locks; repairs and replaces worn tumblers, springs, and other parts.
- Cuts new or duplicate keys and stamps with identification.
- Issues keys and maintains records of keys issued and returned
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains both mechanical locking and electronic key card systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
- Ability to cut and issue keys, re-key, install and repair locks and hardware.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to interpret, implements, and maintain pre-defined master key systems.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to install, troubleshoots, and repairs both mechanical locking and electronic access control devices.
- Ability to read, understands, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Skill in utilizing building security and lock systems and procedures.
- Must have a high school diploma
- with Experience at any locksmith Company
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ call us now 09985823718