Lateral Filing Cabinet Lockouts and Lock Repair services
call us 02 88995261 or 09774134433
Want to install a stronger lock on your file cabinet? Thinking about replacing the whole cabinet unit because the lock stopped working? Our locksmith experts can replace your filing cabinet lock for you, saving you a lot of valuable time and money.
Securing your Documents
File cabinets are used in homes and offices throughout the country. Since they provide a much needed storage solution for documents and because they come with a built-in security lock for added privacy and protection, they are an ideal solution. It is no wonder then, why they’ve become a basic addition to most households and businesses. These cabinets come in a variety of styles and sizes as well as with a wide selection of different locks to choose from. While most standard file cabinets come with locks attached to them (although some do not) these locks might not offer the advanced level of security protection you are after. If you would like to install a more secure lock on your filing cabinet, our office locksmith service is here to assist you by providing you with an additional level of security to your existing filing cabinet.
Broken Filing Cabinet Lock Repairs
If your file cabinet lock keeps getting stuck, or is not functioning properly, we have the perfect, cost effective solution for you. If you’re thinking about getting rid of a filing cabinet just because the lock doesn’t function well, you might want to reconsider. Why dispose of your current cabinet, only to have to go out and purchase a new one and then reorganize all of your documents. We can install a replacement lock for a much cheaper price than it would cost you to buy a completely new one. All you need to do is call us up and we will come on over and replace your lock for you.
Locks That We Work With
Whether your filing cabinet did not come with a lock at all, you want to fix a broken lock, or you want to change your lock for a stronger filing cabinet lock, we have many lock options for you to choose from. We carry and work with the following types of filing cabinet locks:
- Disk Tumblers– These locks can withstand a lot of ware and tare and are ideal for busy workplaces.
- Cylinder lock– These locks can be used in a master key system, so that one lock can open many different file cabinets.
- National locks– Quality locks with open and close very smoothly due to their high level engineering design.
- Lock bars– An external bar that can be removed during the day and then reaffixed at night when the office is closed.
- Chicago locks– Standard filing cabinet replacement locks that often come preinstalled in filing cabinets.
- Holga locks– These are cam locks with springs which are great for household use.
- Keyless combination locks -These locks are super convenient, as they don’t require any keys to lock and unlock them. Instead, they unlock with a personal combination.
- High-tech locks– There are several high-tech lock options, including electronic key pad locks and locks with built-in alarms.
We are a fast, reliable, and professional team that takes a lot of pride in being able to provide you with unparalleled security-related services. Here at Authorized locksmiths, we come ready for the job with a variety of locks for you to choose from and install in a quick and damage-free way. Just give us a call and we will be on our way and ready to service your home or office locksmith needs.
For all your filing cabinet lock and other office locksmith needs, call Authorized Locksmiths!